 -----Original Message-----

From: Toderian, Brent

Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 1:27 PM
To: Robertson, G; Deal, Heather; Louie, Raymond; Anton, Suzanne;
Stevenson, Tim; Jang, Kerry; Chow, George; Cadman, David; Meggs, Geoff;
Reimer, Andrea; Woodsworth, Ellen
Cc: Magee, Michael
Subject: Fw: Congratulations - Vancouver EcoDensity Initiative is CIP
Planning Excellence award winner

To Mayor and Council, for your interest - congratulations to all on
Council who pushed and are pushing, to make EcoDensity what it became,
and what it continues to become.

Regards,
Brent

The following is a copy of the original email that had a broader distribution: